Day6 HA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Day6 HA

Day6 Bitchesssssssss

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Blueberry
Looking for Glitter heels and Flower power sandals:) Vote_lcapLooking for Glitter heels and Flower power sandals:) Voting_barLooking for Glitter heels and Flower power sandals:) Vote_rcap 
Holly
Looking for Glitter heels and Flower power sandals:) Vote_lcapLooking for Glitter heels and Flower power sandals:) Voting_barLooking for Glitter heels and Flower power sandals:) Vote_rcap 
★Mαᴙιηα★
Hury's Stalkrz♥
Springy! :)
Anna
Jenny
Lovely12345<3
Smile away ♥
fallice in wonderland
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 36 on Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:06 pm

Looking for Glitter heels and Flower power sandals:)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Looking for Glitter heels and Flower power sandals:) Empty
PostSubject: Looking for Glitter heels and Flower power sandals:)   Looking for Glitter heels and Flower power sandals:) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 4:35 pm

Looking for Glitter heels and Flower power sandals:) 11(her shoes) Looking for Glitter heels and Flower power sandals:) Pink_g10Heyyy im looking for these two items:) message me if you have em' and are trading them.
Back to top Go down
fallice in wonderland

fallice in wonderland

Bearville Username : Fallonsweet!! <3
Cow Cash : 2147483647

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Glitter heels and Flower power sandals:)   Looking for Glitter heels and Flower power sandals:) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 12:24 am

I have those sandals in light purple , white, and i think black? - i'll get back to u on the black flower power sandals - offer? Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Glitter heels and Flower power sandals:)   Looking for Glitter heels and Flower power sandals:) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 12:16 pm

uhm we can meet up and trade:) lol
Back to top Go down
fallice in wonderland

fallice in wonderland

Bearville Username : Fallonsweet!! <3
Cow Cash : 2147483647

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Glitter heels and Flower power sandals:)   Looking for Glitter heels and Flower power sandals:) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 11:52 pm

Surree!! Ur on my list so just trade me when ever Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Glitter heels and Flower power sandals:)   Looking for Glitter heels and Flower power sandals:) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for Glitter heels and Flower power sandals:)
Page 1 of 1