Day6 HA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Day6 HA

Day6 Bitchesssssssss

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Blueberry
Staff application. Vote_lcapStaff application. Voting_barStaff application. Vote_rcap 
Holly
Staff application. Vote_lcapStaff application. Voting_barStaff application. Vote_rcap 
★Mαᴙιηα★
Hury's Stalkrz♥
Springy! :)
Anna
Jenny
Lovely12345<3
Smile away ♥
fallice in wonderland
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 36 on Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:06 pm

Staff application.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Anna

Anna

Bearville Username :
Cow Cash : 2147483647

Staff application. Empty
PostSubject: Staff application.   Staff application. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 4:22 pm

The following jobs are open as of 10/10/13. *will be updated next month*
Graphic Artists.
ChatBox moderator.
Forum moderator
Trading Pawlice

Please Fill out your BV USERNAME. and three reasons why you'd like to have this specific job. Me, Harry or casey will make the decision to make you this job, due to the fact we don't need an overloading amount of mods, admins, etc.

Thanks guys! ~Mollie♥
Don't furrrget, Recruit, Recruit, Recruit! ☻☺
Back to top Go down

Staff application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff application.   Staff application. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 8:24 am

I know this seems late, but I would like to do Trading Pawlice: 1. I am very good with trading deals, and I can tell if an offers fair or not fair. 2. I'm very responsible, so if someone wanted a trade back I know how to handle that. And 3. I can see if someone makes a trick, I'll be there to stop it.
Back to top Go down
Anna

Anna

Bearville Username :

Staff application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff application.   Staff application. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 3:36 pm

Thank you Brittnay, me and casey and harry will consider your application!
~Mollie ♥
Back to top Go down
Anna

Anna

Bearville Username :

Staff application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff application.   Staff application. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 12:22 pm

^comment removed by request.
Back to top Go down
TabbyClaus

TabbyClaus

Bearville Username : AbbyTabby1170/LizRaspberry28

Staff application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff application.   Staff application. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 5:33 pm

I would love to be a chatbox moderator. I am now experienced with the chatbox, and would love it if you consider me as a chatbox moderator Smile Thank youuu, Abbyyyz
Back to top Go down
Anna

Anna

Bearville Username :

Staff application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff application.   Staff application. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 5:36 pm

Hi abby! i would love to make you a cb mod, you should recieve a notification soon! ~Mollie
Back to top Go down

Bearville Username : AdelineSpringtime
Cow Cash : 454

Staff application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff application.   Staff application. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 9:43 pm

Hey:) I think I would like to be trading pawlice. I am really good with trades and I would know if someone is doing unfair deals or if someone is doing good deals. I have had a lot of experience with trading and got tricked many times in the beginning, so I know for sure if someone is trying to trick you. Third of all, I know how to handle any trading conflicts there may be.

Thanks for reading:o)
Back to top Go down
¤Nadia¤

¤Nadia¤

Bearville Username : NadiaUR2cute15
Cow Cash : 38

Staff application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff application.   Staff application. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 5:05 am

Moderator of Forum. NadiBell . Firstly I am very hard working. I would never leave this forum and never be inactive or not moderate properly. I would do my job as needed and never ever disrespect anyone. I'll be very kind and moderate .

Im very respectful. I love Woking with others. I akways be respectful and kind. I will never disobbey the lovely admins or my partners or any members. Ill nake sure that I foloow the rules and members feel respected and welcomed. Ill make sure never ever to be unkind

I have a lot of experiance.  Ive been a moderator, 3 admins, cbm, ttading pawtrolist and hopefully also soon Grqphic Artist or Chat Box Moderator.  I kbow how members should be have on the foeum and I will never let them violate the forum (:. Ill always make sure they follow our rules and learn the best and be the best. I will try abd mmake this forum the best (:

Good luck to everyone and hope to be considered

Nadia (:
Back to top Go down
http://www.bearvillesuperhero.com
Blueberry

Blueberry

Staff application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff application.   Staff application. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 5:17 pm

Nadia new staff applications are on another post thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Staff application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff application.   Staff application. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Staff application.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Day6 HA :: Mootastic Staff Booth-
Jump to: