Day6 HA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Day6 HA

Day6 Bitchesssssssss

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Blueberry
IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!  Vote_lcapIMPORTANT PLEASE READ!  Voting_barIMPORTANT PLEASE READ!  Vote_rcap 
Holly
IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!  Vote_lcapIMPORTANT PLEASE READ!  Voting_barIMPORTANT PLEASE READ!  Vote_rcap 
★Mαᴙιηα★
Hury's Stalkrz♥
Springy! :)
Anna
Jenny
Lovely12345<3
Smile away ♥
fallice in wonderland
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 36 on Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:06 pm

IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!

Go down 
+11
Maddy
Holly
Britney
Cordelia <3
Llamabeans♥
★Mαᴙιηα★
Jenny
lilsummer♥
starbear
Blueberry
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Blueberry

Blueberry

Cow Cash : 2147483647

IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!  Empty
PostSubject: IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!    IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 5:01 pm

Hey everyone I'm the new owner of this forum and my co-owner is Springy. We had some problems with keeping up with this site but the old owner Mollie taught me all I need to know. Now she will still come on but she isn't as into it and gave me the job of keeping up to date with the forum.

We are taking sign ups on
Graphic artists
Chat box mod : Close to a close up.
Trading Pawtrol  Trading pawtrol is no longer needed.

*note: Admits are now going to be selected by Spring or me and earned through hard work and no breaking of rules.

From,
Blueberry

Last edited by вℓυєвєяяу on Wed Jan 01, 2014 3:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
starbear

Bearville Username : gigistarbear20
Cow Cash : 3

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!    IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 11:08 pm

I will want to be sign up as Moderator i am good on keeping the rules and helping people
Back to top Go down
lilsummer♥

lilsummer♥

Bearville Username : Juliesummerfun12
Cow Cash : 413

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!    IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 2:10 am

Dear Springy and Anna, 

I would like to sign up for moderator. Bearville has been a passion of mine ever since I was an youngster.  For a while, I quit bearville and started playing minecraft. I was obsessed with being a mod. I observed the ways of how they controlled and monitored chat and rules. I have now quit minecraft (realizing that it was pretty stupid.) I know that mods make sure every one follows the rules. I am very mature for my age. I will make sure that anyone who is disrespectful, unobeying , or just a plain old rule breaker will be reported ASAP. I love bearville so much and have been fond of it over the years. Friends make this
game enjoyable:)) I hope that you take my application into consideration. I love all my virtual buddies.  

Why do I want this job? 
I love monitoring people and their behaviors. I like to make sure every one is being nice and fair.  As I earlier said about monitoring, I've dreamed about being a role model and a mod over the year. Mods have an important duty. If they aren't trained good or not doing their job good, then the website, forum, or game goes out of hand. When I am older, I want to apply as a cybearguide as a hobby.
I promise with my heart that I will keep this forum in order and bully/disrespectful free.
I will try my best to be fair when resolving conflicts.
Love you all!

Yours Mootasticly,

Summer AKA: Juliesummerfun12
Back to top Go down
Blueberry

Blueberry

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!    IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 2:23 am

I will talk it over with the admins thanks for your application .
Back to top Go down

Bearville Username : AdelineSpringtime
Cow Cash : 454

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!    IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 4:38 pm

Congratulaions Summer!  Very Happy You have been given the job of a chat box moderator. You have been given this position as a month trial, do well and you can upgrade! If not, you will stay your current position.
Back to top Go down
Blueberry

Blueberry

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!    IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 4:45 pm

Welcome to the job
Back to top Go down
lilsummer♥

lilsummer♥

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!    IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 6:39 pm

Wait I applied for mod. Is chat box the same thing?
Back to top Go down
lilsummer♥

lilsummer♥

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!    IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 6:40 pm

Ohhhh upgrade
Back to top Go down
Blueberry

Blueberry

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!    IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 6:44 pm

it's not but since spring and I don't know you that well and we likw your application we are giving you a try
Back to top Go down
Jenny

Jenny

Bearville Username :
Cow Cash : 581

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!    IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 7:02 pm

Moogratulations, Summer. :3
do you get it.
no.
Back to top Go down
Blueberry

Blueberry

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!    IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 7:11 pm

Rofl!
Back to top Go down
★Mαᴙιηα★

★Mαᴙιηα★

Bearville Username :
Cow Cash : 397

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!    IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 8:37 pm

Hey, I would like to apply for Trading Pawtrol.

Pros: I have been on Bearville for over 5 years, and in the "rare" community for almost 4 years. I know what a lot of things are worth, and I know the people to check with if I don't know how rare something is. I've traded people and told them which items in their inventories would make the best offer for bunny before. Pink hands aren't that rare anymore, EFT shot up in value, and bunny isn't super rare anymore but it's still highly wanted.

Cons: I don't know EVERYTHING about trading. I don't know what to offer for much of anything higher than grand. I don't know all of the "new" rare values, but I do know a few of them.

Why I want this job: My favorite part about Bearville is the trading. I don't feel up to being a mod/admin on the main forum until I get to know the ropes a little better (i.e. coding and that stuff). I would like to help other people get the rare items that they want the most.

Thank you for considering my application Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Blueberry

Blueberry

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!    IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 8:42 pm

Thanks I'll have spring look it over
Back to top Go down
Llamabeans♥

Bearville Username : Someone
Cow Cash : 141

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!    IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 9:58 pm

I would like to apply as Chatbox Moderator OR Moderator but I mostly would like to apply as a Chatbox moderator. I have experience such as how to clear, kick, etc. If there is anything happening in Chatbox I will inform and admin of what is happening so that I can get details of wheater to kick the person or if the problem is serious then I'll have to let the admin step in the problem. I've had experience in Chatbox mod in a forum before but unfortunately the forum had to close down because of no one being active or joining. I want to make sure this community would be safe for everyone and make sure everyone fits in. The reason why I want to be a chatbox moderator is because I want to be part of this forum while it's new and growing<3. I would love to get to know everyone much better and make sure everyone is having a great time. I will welcome new members along with a small tour of the forum if they ever need one, I will make sure if new members are having trouble around the forum they can pm me the problem and I'll help. I hope I'll be able to serve MB as a Chatbox Moderator<33

Thanks for reading my application and I hope I can be a CBM. <33

Last edited by Llamabeans♥ on Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Bearville Username : AdelineSpringtime
Cow Cash : 454

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!    IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 9:59 pm

Thanks, we'll look it over:)
Back to top Go down
Cordelia <3

Bearville Username : cordeliabrave13
Cow Cash : 42

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!    IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 10:07 pm

Hello Admins. I know I just joined, but I so far loved this site. This is like the second site I joined. I came here to say I would like to be a trading pawtrol.
Why? - I have literally been on bearville since I was ten. Lol. Now I am 14 years old. (Just turned 14 today) I know what all the rares are equal too, and stuff like that. I love trading on bearville, I always have something to offer to someone and stuff like that. Hope you like my application!
Back to top Go down
Llamabeans♥

Bearville Username : Someone
Cow Cash : 141

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!    IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 10:08 pm

Deleted~

Did my post get moved because I remember it was in a differently named topic?

Last edited by Llamabeans♥ on Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blueberry

Blueberry

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!    IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 10:39 pm

Cordelia <3 :

Sounds good i think you can have trading pawtrol
Back to top Go down
Jenny

Jenny

Bearville Username :
Cow Cash : 581

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!    IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 11:10 pm

Llamabeans♥ wrote:
Deleted~

Did my post get moved because I remember it was in a differently named topic?

Your post is on the first page of this topic...
Did you read what I edited on your post?
Back to top Go down
Britney

Britney

Bearville Username : BritneyAwesome***
Cow Cash : 61

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!    IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 1:25 am

I pmed u both my application
Back to top Go down
Holly

Holly

Bearville Username : HollyCute547
Cow Cash : 345

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!    IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 1:32 am

I'd like to be chat box mod or mod because it's a fun opportunity to be apart of the staff on this amazing forum. I'd like to be either one because I want to be apart of the staff, help keep the forum safe and make sure everyone follows the rules. For chatbox mod I know how to clear, ban, kick and unban and for mod I know how to lock, unlock, delete, move and etc. I won't take advantage of the job and I'll make sure Mootastic Bearville is a safe and fun forum. It would love to be either one on this forum. Please consider me c:
Back to top Go down
Blueberry

Blueberry

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!    IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 1:35 am

Holly:
I will consider chat box mod but let me ask my fellow admins
Back to top Go down
Britney

Britney

Bearville Username : BritneyAwesome***
Cow Cash : 61

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!    IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 4:33 am

Mod Application
Form:
MB (Mootastic Bearville) Username: Britney
Bearville Username: BritneyAwesome787
Do you have expierience?: Yes
Why should we choose you?: I am kind and active. I love to help members and I know how to act when something is happening. I know how to clear chatbox, lock move and delete topics. I also know a lot of things about forums. I am committed to the job and will be very active. I am a wonderful person and I love to talk. I also know how to make graphics.
Are you active?: yes
Back to top Go down
Maddy

Maddy

Bearville Username : ask
Cow Cash : 20

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!    IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 5:15 am

MB Username: Maddy
Bearville Username: Maceyheart114
Do you have expierience: Yes
Will you be active:Yes
Will you abuse your powers:No
Why should we pickyou?: You should pick me because I will help this forum be fun and safe for everyone,Ii will make sure everyone follows rules at all times,I konw how to lock,move,or delete topics. I know how to clear,kick and ban and unban in chat. I can make banners and graphics as well.
I want to make this an awesome forum!
Back to top Go down
Capri-Sun x

Capri-Sun x

Bearville Username : MacKensieCapricorn♥
Cow Cash : 60

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!    IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 5:47 am

Hi! My Name Is Mack, But you can call me ivy
i have now been on bearville for 2 years, with an older sister who has quit
i would like to apply for the job of a trading patrol Smile
WHY SHOULD YOU GIVE ME THIS JOB?
i love to Trade trade trade! and to Help! i have had experience as well so i think i would be perfect!
What is fair for. . . . BUNNY? EMBROIDED? OR BBL?
Bunny: Nerdy Glasses, Furry and 1-2 fairly nice efts (or a rare bbl)
For Embroided: Nerdy and furry depending on colour
Bbl: Bunny or Nerdy, furry, eft and a little itemm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!    IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next