Day6 HA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Day6 HA

Day6 Bitchesssssssss

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Blueberry
Looking for bunny glasses! (list of offers) Vote_lcapLooking for bunny glasses! (list of offers) Voting_barLooking for bunny glasses! (list of offers) Vote_rcap 
Holly
Looking for bunny glasses! (list of offers) Vote_lcapLooking for bunny glasses! (list of offers) Voting_barLooking for bunny glasses! (list of offers) Vote_rcap 
★Mαᴙιηα★
Hury's Stalkrz♥
Springy! :)
Anna
Jenny
Lovely12345<3
Smile away ♥
fallice in wonderland
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 36 on Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:06 pm

Looking for bunny glasses! (list of offers)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
flammewerfer

Bearville Username : GiselleFlute
Cow Cash : 30

Looking for bunny glasses! (list of offers) Empty
PostSubject: Looking for bunny glasses! (list of offers)   Looking for bunny glasses! (list of offers) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 5:23 am

I'm looking for the bunny glasses that come with the springtime fun bunny! Not only because they're pretty popular, but they do look good ^^

Items I'm willing to offer (not all for one pair of glasses, of course! XP):

1) Red BBL

2) Patriotic Princess Outfit Top (the colour's a little faded, though I don't know why)

3) Tiki outfit stuff from Abbie Bright

4) Credit clothes (from old and new BVO) (red smocked dress, velvet dress black patterned dress, red gold embroidered top and bottom, purple embroidered capri outfit top and pants, fairisle sweater and skirt, justice tie-dyed top and skirt, fancy dress, witch costume skirt, blue lace bow dress, I Heart NY tee, pink flower outfit shirt, skirt and shoes, rockin' outfit top and bottom, shamrock outfit skirt, gingham dress, tiered tulle skirt, floral tie dress, satin heart dress, love bug outfit, ruffle skirt top and bottom, rhinestone dress, ice skater outfit top, puppy love PJs set, leopard sweater top and bottom, star skirt, plaid ruffle top and skirt, grey leopard denim top and skirt, ready to rock outfit top, gem bubble dress top, fur trim skirt)

5) Furniture (from BVO): Interactive Elliptical Machine, I. E. Exercise bike, blue slide (didn't get it from BVO), and others...

6) Chloe picture, Hal and Holly poster
Back to top Go down
Blueberry

Blueberry

Cow Cash : 2147483647

PostSubject: Re: Looking for bunny glasses! (list of offers)   Looking for bunny glasses! (list of offers) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 9:32 pm

This forum has moved to a new location, we are now at www.beautifulbearville.forumotion.com
Back to top Go down
flammewerfer

Bearville Username : GiselleFlute
Cow Cash : 30

PostSubject: Re: Looking for bunny glasses! (list of offers)   Looking for bunny glasses! (list of offers) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 3:42 am

I can't sign up at that website, however. Something to do with the 'warning bar' thing on the registration page...
Back to top Go down
Jenny

Jenny

Bearville Username :
Cow Cash : 581

PostSubject: Re: Looking for bunny glasses! (list of offers)   Looking for bunny glasses! (list of offers) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 8:56 pm

Yes, yes. I just realized that. I'm so sorry. I'll talk to the admins and fix that for ya! ~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for bunny glasses! (list of offers)   Looking for bunny glasses! (list of offers) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for bunny glasses! (list of offers)
Page 1 of 1