Day6 HA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Day6 HA

Day6 Bitchesssssssss

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Blueberry
Mollie, what are Moo's? Vote_lcapMollie, what are Moo's? Voting_barMollie, what are Moo's? Vote_rcap 
Holly
Mollie, what are Moo's? Vote_lcapMollie, what are Moo's? Voting_barMollie, what are Moo's? Vote_rcap 
★Mαᴙιηα★
Hury's Stalkrz♥
Springy! :)
Anna
Jenny
Lovely12345<3
Smile away ♥
fallice in wonderland
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 36 on Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:06 pm

Mollie, what are Moo's?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anna

Anna

Bearville Username :
Cow Cash : 2147483647

Mollie, what are Moo's? Empty
PostSubject: Mollie, what are Moo's?   Mollie, what are Moo's? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 12:46 am

Well my little moo moo's "Moo's" are just like "tickets" you collect them for prizes, When you collect enough Moo's, I or one of the staff members give away prizes! the person who gives out prizes will mostly be me, Smile Unless anyone donates their items for an exchange in "moo's" I will gladly give them a number of moo's based on your item Smile *please note all donations are welcome, even pawlette items are appericiated and are stored an another account of mine so they are not lost when its time to give prizes* Here is the amount you should reach by the end of the month! ♥️

100 Moo's= unkown yet
Back to top Go down
fallice in wonderland

fallice in wonderland

Bearville Username : Fallonsweet!! <3
Cow Cash : 2147483647

Mollie, what are Moo's? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mollie, what are Moo's?   Mollie, what are Moo's? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 9:24 pm

I'll try and find some items to donate;)
Back to top Go down

Mollie, what are Moo's?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Day6 HA :: Miscellaneous Booth-
Jump to: