Day6 HA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Day6 HA

Day6 Bitchesssssssss

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Blueberry
The search for fallonSweet Vote_lcapThe search for fallonSweet Voting_barThe search for fallonSweet Vote_rcap 
Holly
The search for fallonSweet Vote_lcapThe search for fallonSweet Voting_barThe search for fallonSweet Vote_rcap 
★Mαᴙιηα★
Hury's Stalkrz♥
Springy! :)
Anna
Jenny
Lovely12345<3
Smile away ♥
fallice in wonderland
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 36 on Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:06 pm

The search for fallonSweet

Go down 
+6
TabbyClaus
Blueberry
Hury's Stalkrz♥
Harry
Anna
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Anna

Anna

Bearville Username :
Cow Cash : 2147483647

The search for fallonSweet Empty
PostSubject: The search for fallonSweet   The search for fallonSweet Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 7:24 pm

Has anyone seen fallon!!??
We miss her dearly! if you can find fallon I personally will give you a reward, last thing I heard about her was she was hacked and she quit? I don't know for sure, but we all miss her♥ fallon if you see this, please come back!
Back to top Go down
Harry

Bearville Username : lolno

PostSubject: Re: The search for fallonSweet   The search for fallonSweet Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 7:34 pm

I think she quit or is taking a break for a long time
Back to top Go down
Hury's Stalkrz♥

Hury's Stalkrz♥

Bearville Username : SamanthaApril843
Cow Cash : 209

PostSubject: Re: The search for fallonSweet   The search for fallonSweet Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 8:51 pm

Idk what happened to her. Haven't seen her in a while.
Back to top Go down
Blueberry

Blueberry

PostSubject: Re: The search for fallonSweet   The search for fallonSweet Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 7:27 pm

The last thing I heard from her is she was going to babw
Back to top Go down
TabbyClaus

TabbyClaus

Bearville Username : AbbyTabby1170/LizRaspberry28

PostSubject: Re: The search for fallonSweet   The search for fallonSweet Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 12:52 pm

I think she quit.
Back to top Go down
Blueberry

Blueberry

PostSubject: Re: The search for fallonSweet   The search for fallonSweet Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 2:05 pm

No she would have told someone plus she said shed never quit and i knew her well enough to know shes not a quitter she keeps fighting
Back to top Go down
Harry

PostSubject: Re: The search for fallonSweet   The search for fallonSweet Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 6:17 pm

вℓυєвєяяу wrote:
No she would have told someone plus she said shed never quit and i knew her well enough to know shes not a quitter she keeps fighting

She said if she cannot get her items back she'll quit.
Also - have you seen what she is dressed like on Bearville?
Back to top Go down
Blueberry

Blueberry

PostSubject: Re: The search for fallonSweet   The search for fallonSweet Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 9:45 pm

She got her items back. The last day i saw her she had bunny and said she was going to babw
Back to top Go down

Bearville Username : AdelineSpringtime
Cow Cash : 454

PostSubject: Re: The search for fallonSweet   The search for fallonSweet Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 10:20 pm

Ugh, idk but I really miss her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The search for fallonSweet   The search for fallonSweet Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 9:55 pm

Aww Sad I do miss her
Back to top Go down
starbear

Bearville Username : gigistarbear20
Cow Cash : 3

PostSubject: Re: The search for fallonSweet   The search for fallonSweet Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 11:01 pm

she traded her items such as bunny,etc but I really really miss her I when to my cybearzone and she was wearing just clothes and nothing like bunny everyone think that she got hack but she did not really :3
Back to top Go down
Tyla

Tyla

Bearville Username : Tylaautumn
Cow Cash : 193

PostSubject: Re: The search for fallonSweet   The search for fallonSweet Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 11:54 pm

Did she hacked? If she got hacked i looked her up today on cyberzone, and she had no rare stuff just plain purple clothes. Maybe she got hacked?
Back to top Go down
lilsummer♥

lilsummer♥

Bearville Username : Juliesummerfun12
Cow Cash : 413

PostSubject: Re: The search for fallonSweet   The search for fallonSweet Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 1:51 am

Past i saw her she said she was going on a hunt for a certain rare item
Back to top Go down
starrglitter41

Bearville Username : starrglitter41
Cow Cash : 429

PostSubject: Re: The search for fallonSweet   The search for fallonSweet Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 8:16 pm

idk her but she sounds nice and what hacked mean????????whats her babw account name i'll see if i can talk to her:)
Back to top Go down
Harry

PostSubject: Re: The search for fallonSweet   The search for fallonSweet Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 11:17 pm

at least she had class
Back to top Go down
Harry

PostSubject: Re: The search for fallonSweet   The search for fallonSweet Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 1:33 pm

starbear wrote:
she traded her items such as bunny,etc but I really really miss her I when to my cybearzone and she was wearing just clothes and nothing like bunny everyone think that she got hack but she did not really :3
r u ok
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The search for fallonSweet   The search for fallonSweet Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The search for fallonSweet
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Day6 HA :: Town Square :: Mootastic Rules Booth-
Jump to: