Day6 HA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Day6 HA

Day6 Bitchesssssssss

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Blueberry
Abuse report. *everyone MUST read* Vote_lcapAbuse report. *everyone MUST read* Voting_barAbuse report. *everyone MUST read* Vote_rcap 
Holly
Abuse report. *everyone MUST read* Vote_lcapAbuse report. *everyone MUST read* Voting_barAbuse report. *everyone MUST read* Vote_rcap 
★Mαᴙιηα★
Hury's Stalkrz♥
Springy! :)
Anna
Jenny
Lovely12345<3
Smile away ♥
fallice in wonderland
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 36 on Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:06 pm

Abuse report. *everyone MUST read*

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anna

Anna

Bearville Username :
Cow Cash : 2147483647

Abuse report. *everyone MUST read* Empty
PostSubject: Abuse report. *everyone MUST read*   Abuse report. *everyone MUST read* Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 8:21 pm

Hello all,
id like to say to whoever has reported us id like to reassure you, these buttons we're NOT taken from the bv times and i would like you to stop spamming this forum. i know you're accounts are fake and i also know who you are, if this does not stop your account WILL be deleted and if you'd like proof of these not being taken from the bv times, i will certainly provide it. it's a thing called "google images" heard of it? this forum barely has any members and doesn't hurt a thing if we have the same buttons as the bv times, the bv times is CLOSED and no longer in use. so please do not let me see any spam emails of this sort again!

I'd also like to inform members and staff: please keep me aware of any suspicious activity through PM. i do not have time to be on here much for a couple of weeks due to exams and the holidays, if this keeps occuring we will be moving forums and i have this forum already set up and ready to go as backup, i will pm you all the forum if this keeps occurring. and due to the spams i have removed the buttons for now and i would like an admin (there is plenty of you) to replace the buttons for me, as i do not have the time to search for more and place them as i said before EXAMS. Thank you for taking the time to read this, ~mollie
Back to top Go down
Harry

Bearville Username : lolno
Cow Cash : 2147483647

Abuse report. *everyone MUST read* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abuse report. *everyone MUST read*   Abuse report. *everyone MUST read* Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 10:57 pm

I meant to tell you. Honestly, it's stupid how that person thinks we stole something from a shut down forum.
Back to top Go down

Abuse report. *everyone MUST read*
Page 1 of 1