Day6 HA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Day6 HA

Day6 Bitchesssssssss

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Blueberry
IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!  - Page 2 Vote_lcapIMPORTANT PLEASE READ!  - Page 2 Voting_barIMPORTANT PLEASE READ!  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Holly
IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!  - Page 2 Vote_lcapIMPORTANT PLEASE READ!  - Page 2 Voting_barIMPORTANT PLEASE READ!  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
★Mαᴙιηα★
Hury's Stalkrz♥
Springy! :)
Anna
Jenny
Lovely12345<3
Smile away ♥
fallice in wonderland
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 36 on Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:06 pm

IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!

Go down 
+11
Maddy
Holly
Britney
Cordelia <3
Llamabeans♥
★Mαᴙιηα★
Jenny
Springy! :)
lilsummer♥
starbear
Blueberry
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Blueberry

Blueberry

Cow Cash : 2147483647

IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!    IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 2:59 pm

Brittney: I can start you lower for a trial first and see how that goes. 

Maddy: I'm not sure what you're applying for Razz 

Mack: You're applying for trading pawtrol? If so I can give you that rofl.
Back to top Go down
Blueberry

Blueberry

Cow Cash : 2147483647

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!    IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 3:09 pm

TRADING PAWTROL IS CLOSED FOR APPLICATION, CB MOD IS CLOSE TO BEING CLOSED. GRAPHIC ARTISTS NEEDED.
Back to top Go down
Britney

Britney

Bearville Username : BritneyAwesome***
Cow Cash : 61

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!    IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 2:13 am

вℓυєвєяяу wrote:
Brittney: I can start you lower for a trial first and see how that goes. 

Maddy: I'm not sure what you're applying for Razz 

Mack: You're applying for trading pawtrol? If so I can give you that rofl.
Okay sounds good. Also can I show some examples of my graphics?
https://servimg.com/view/18533045/10
https://servimg.com/view/17921762/938
I have some others but they r on my other computer
Back to top Go down
starrglitter41

Bearville Username : starrglitter41
Cow Cash : 429

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!    IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 2:44 am

READ THE FURRY FEET TRADING YOU GOTTA I NEED TO NO A LOT OF STUFF LIKE HOW DO I GET A PROFLILE PICTURE OR HOW DO I MAKE VIDEOS ON HERE OR PLZ ADD ME I HAVE 0 FRIENDS AND YEAH PLZ MESSAGE BACK ON MY PAGE StarrGlitter41 PLZZZZZZZZZZZZ:)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Tyla

Tyla

Bearville Username : Tylaautumn
Cow Cash : 193

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!    IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 3:24 pm

Is a graphic artist the person who makes the banner? If so I would like to be a graphic artist.
Why?: I am really good at making banners and avatars. I might need some help out sometimes when I do the banner. Or I would really like do become and moderator. I am really good at it . I have been apart of bearville for 6 years! I joined when i was 5 years old. I hope i get to be a mod or graphic artist .Smile
Back to top Go down
¤Nadia¤

¤Nadia¤

Bearville Username : NadiaUR2cute15
Cow Cash : 38

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!    IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 11:28 am

I would love to be your new Moderator.

Dear the administrator and Co administrator
This forum is so wonderful, and I would love to be your moderator! I know all controls of the Chat Box and of the fprum. I'm super responsible for the job and I ha e tons of experiance. I know a lot about forums (have one of my own). I know everything. I try my best to be super sweet. I have tons of experiance such as Admin (3 sites), moderator (was and then  was upgraded), CBM (twice), Trading Pawtrolist (2 times Smile) and I am trying to become reporter and event planner on anouther site. I would love to help this lovely forum a lot. I always try my best to cone online (I've been away on holiday). I'll make sure npthing happens. I'll do everything the admin wants me to do. I always try and solve problems and answer. I love posting a lot. I love chatting on the chat. I'm super grateful jist to apply and I'll respect your decision igf you dont pick me. Moderator is such a great job, and I would love to be one with Jenny. It would be fun and I'd love to help the forum moderate.
Thank you so much for reading my moderator application.

CBM Application
Firstly I would love to be apart of the lovely staff of MB. Since the forum is getting new members a lot, I'll be there to help! Even if my answer is wrong, I'll still help the member on it. I'll be glad to gove a hand on an answer Smile

Secondly I know all the controls of the Chat Box.From banning,kicking or clearing. I gladly love recruiting, donating etc. I'll always bw on and I'm really active. I love posting and I would say that Ill post 20+ post per day.

Thirdly Im really trustable abd commitef to the job. I won't ever abuse my powers nor be innapropriate. I'll always follow the forum rules. I know ot at the back of my hand. I'm very trustable.If you ask me to do something I will do it in seconds and always listen to your commands. I will never disobbey the forum or the chat box.

Fourthly I just love this forum and moderating! I would really like to do something good and become apart of the lovely. (Who wouldn't? !). I love this forum and I wont ever do anything bad. I will always moderate woth my love abd passion for the job. I'm 100% commited Smile

Xoxo
Nadia
Back to top Go down
http://www.bearvillesuperhero.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!    IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2